Call us at 732 292-1994 or 800 867-6690 | Email us at email@example.com | Visite us on
Labconco Triad Stoppering Tabletop Freeze Dryer Labconco 7400040 Freeze Dryer used Fisher Scientific 10-030-170 with Vacuum Pump
This benchtop stoppering tray dryer and lyophilizer uses dual CFC/HCFC-free refrigeration systems in series to cool the collector coil to -85°C (-121°F), ideal for freeze drying samples with low eutectic points.
- The refrigeration systems work in concert with a 1000W heater for cooling and heating fluid medium circulating through channels in the shelf from -55 to 50°C (-67 to 122°F), or to a pre-freeze shelf temperature of -75°C (-103°F).
- The stainless steel collector coil is capable of removing 1.8L (0.49gal.) of water in 24 hours and can hold 2.5L of ice before defrosting.
-Microprocessor controls the circulating fluid temperature to ±1°C of set point
- A red LED alarm indicator flashes and a beeper sounds if an abnormal system event has occurred
- A vacuum break valve bleeds air into the system when power to the freeze dryer or vacuum pump is shut off
- A hot gas defrost with switch automatically shuts off when refrigerant reaches 65°C (149°F), or after three hours
- Systems also feature a brushed stainless steel and glacier white, epoxy-coated steel exterior with blue accents, a stainless steel condensate pan with drain hose, a rear-mounted RS-232 port to transmit data, and a pneumatic stoppering mechanism that inflates the diaphragm and lowers the stoppering platen above the shelf, with no compressed gas required.
- Dimensions 72.4W x 74.9D x 71.1H cm (281/2 x 291/2 x 28")
Overall, 31.5W x 36.8Dcm (1213/32 x 141/2") Processing Shelf
- Shipping Weight 204 kg (450 lbs.)8-1-2015