Call us at 732 292-1994 or 800 867-6690 | Email us at email@example.com | Visite us on
BARNSTEAD LAB-LINE lli CO2 INCUBATOR THERMO SCIENTIFIC LABLINE IIi CO2 Incubator Barnstead IIi CO2 Incubator, Water Jacketed, CO2 Incubator used very nice
· Easy-to-read LED display scans between actual temperature and % CO2 level
· Temperature adjustable heated door keeps inner glass door free of condensation for improved viewing of cultures
· Keypad programming for fast, easy adjustment of parameters with temperature +5C to 60C
· Corrosion-resistant polished stainless steel chamber at 22" x 22" x 22" estimated
· Dual chamber models come with separate, independent control systems
· Built-in RS232 port for transferring temperature and CO2 data to a printer
· Accessory HEPA filter (99.97% efficient at 0.5 microns) can be easily installed to ensure aseptic cell culture
Microprocessor temperature control—from slightly above ambient to 60°C with thermal conductivity sensor; slightly above ambient to 55°C with infrared sensor—with ±0.1°C control, ±0.25°C uniformity.
CO2 concentration from 0-20% with ±0.1% control.
Audible and visual alarms indicate temperature deviations of ±1°C or more, CO2 concentration deviations of 1% or greater, or when incubator door has been left open for more than five minutes.
Independent hydraulic high limit thermostat protects cultures in case of microprocessor system failure by limiting power to the heater if internal temperature exceeds setpoint.
CO2 recovery time to 5% CO2 (98% of set value) after 30 second door opening at 37°C is seven minutes.